New bold matte liquid lipsticks are
saturated with pigment giving you an instant
Kiss proof, smudge proof lip in one swipe.
Tested on the ibiza dance floors this rave resistant formula dries down to a long lasting matte .
Enriched with vitamin E , coconut oil and free from Parabens it means the colour will last all night long without drying your lips out.
Apply a fine smooth even layer. No need to layer up ,
one coat and you’re good to go!
Avoid oily food and don’t apply to dry flaky lips. These shades dry darker.
MUA top tip-
Wanting a gloss or satin finish? These formulas work super well with a touch of balm or lipgloss added on top.
UK Shipping –
• In the UK we use the Royal Mail tracked service for deliveries.
• Standard delivery – all orders will be prepared and dispatched as quickly as possible (Monday – Friday ), which means that you should receive your order within 3 working days from the date it was dispatched, including on a Saturday.
• Delivery costs £1.50
• We will try our best to make sure that all delivery times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
• If your order is not received within 5 working days from the date of dispatch, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
European / World wide Shipping –
• We ship from the UK to all Worldwide countries via Royal Mail tracked service. Delivery normally takes between 5-10 working days
• Please allow a maximum of 15 days for delivery .
• Please contact us at Info@kissmyfairy.com, if you do not receive your order 15 days after it is dispatched.
Isododecane, cocos nucifera (Coconut)oil, Dimethicone, Tocopherol ( Vitamin E), Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Sorbitan, Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, May contain(+/-):Iron Oxides(Ci77491, Ci77492, Ci77499) Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Red 27 Lake (Ci45410), Red 6 Ba Lake (Ci15850), Yellow 5 (Ci19140)
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight and with lids firmly closed.