Finally the darkness is fading and the sun is shinning in beautiful Ibiza!!! After our winter hibernation we are excited about the summer ahead! With spring in the air we thought we would let you know what’s inspiring us this month!
1. Pat McGrath – No matter what the season we are always inspired by Pat McGrath and why wouldn’t we be inspired by the lady who is said to be the “worlds most influential make up artist”! We love her risk taking individual style and the fact that she loves a little bit of glitter! Whether it is editorial or runway looks she is creating they are always unique and powerful! We think glitter lips will continue to be a big trend in Ibiza and at festivals this summer!
To be inspired, check out her Instagram: instagram.com/patmcgrathreal and Website – patmcgrath.com
2. Rainbow Lashes!! – We absolutely love these rainbow eyelashes and think they will be a key look this year! Believe it or not they are really easy to do! Look out for our tutorial in the coming months!
3. The rise of Vegan/Cruelty free Make Up – Here at Kiss My Fairy we love animals (especially cute ones) and the environment so we are happy to see the rise of vegan and cruelty free makeups hitting the markets.
Lime Crime is a brand from the USA who claim they are always rebelling and never boring. We have tried a number of their products and have to say we were impressed! Wait until you see their amazing lipsticks, not only do they look great, they smell like bubblegum! For more info,see limecrime.com
Cameleon Body Paints (cameleonpaint.com) – We love these brightly coloured paints and can happily tell you that they are a great addition to our body painting kit!
Cover FX (coverfx.com)Whilst we have not tried their products yet, they promise to help you look your best while actually improving your skin over time! Sounds great to us!
Kat Von D( katvondbeauty.com)– Again based in the USA although you can get products in the UK expect brightly coloured lip sticks and tattoo eyeliner. This brands motto is less is more and quality over quantity!
4. Colour Pop! – It’s time to shake up your make up with this seasons colour pop! We love all the mermaid/rainbows eyes which are hitting the fashion week runways! Be brave this summer experiment with colour!
5. All The Glitter – From lips to eyebrows and even on earlobes, glitter is everywhere at the moment and we love it! It has been on the runways from New York to Paris and who could forget those YSL glitter boots!!!
We think glitter eyebrows could be a hot trend for us this year!
6. Girl Crush – This is the absolutely gorgeous Nyané Lebajoa, from her unique style, to her stunning make up and the colour of her hair. This little lady is our ultimate spring girl crush! What makes her even more special is that she likes a little bit of glitter too!For more gorgeous pictures check her out on instagram.com/nyanelebajoa/